Agency "Transavia" is accredited by the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Russian Federation, Embassy of the Republic of Korea, the Israeli Embassy, Embassy of Greece, Embassy of the Czech Republic and others, and provides the following services for registration of travel documents abroad
• Making business and tourist visas for foreign citizens in Russia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan.
• Business and tourist visas to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, traveling to the Schengen Agreement countries and other countries.
• Provides visa support to Kazakhstan for foreign citizens.
Experience of our staff allows our clients to avoid problems
when issuing invitations and passes the migration police registration. We offer our customers the best value services, enabling us to provide our customers with a high degree of effectiveness in getting the visa support and registration.
OFFICIAL ISSUE VISAS In (hyperlinks on the site)
Armenia, Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Egypt, Israel, Iceland,
India, Italy, Spain, China, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mongolia,
Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia,
Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland,
France, South Africa, South Korea and Japan.
Required information for visa support:
- Date and place of birth
- Passport details (number, date of issue and is valid until)
- Home address
- Place of visa
- Number of entries (single, multiple)
- Dates of trip
- Purpose of travel (more)
- Cities visit
Information about the design of extension of visa, registration, exit visas, insets, available on request.
Standard package of documents for visa:
2. 3 photos (3.5 x 4.5 on a light background)
3. Letter from the employer stating position, length of service and salary
4. The order on secondment
5. Invitation (original)
7. Authorization for employee "Transavia"
8. Booking tickets
Depending on the country of destination and the conditions of the visa documents varies.
Turnaround time stipulated on each application individually and depend on the rules and procedures adopted by the consular services of the countries that issue the visa.